A new and improved Mini Rodini classic!
Padded winter overall featuring a detachable hood with faux fur. The overall breathes well and is waterproof with 15000 mm water columns. It is made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Embroidered Penguin patch decorating the chest
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic sleeve and leg endings
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Detachable hood with faux fur (also removable) and two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Ribbed neck and inside sleeve endings
• Taped seams
• Breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
• Water-proof with 15 000 mm water columns
• Shell fabric: 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining at seat and pockets: Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining top, sleeves and hood: 100 % Recycled Polyester-satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
• SKU 2171012275
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.