Beige padded winter jacket featuring an all over Penguin print, made from 100 % recycled polyester. The jacket is designed with a removable hood with faux fur and lining in polyester satin and is adorned with a large penguin patch on the chest. It’s made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and water repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The soft cuffs at sleeves and inside the collar prevents wind and snow from getting in, and the reflectors increase visibility when the days get darker. Remove the hood for a more casual look!
K2 is the most advanced winter jacket in Mini Rodini's line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Fabric breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
• Fabric waterproof with 15 000 mm water columns
• Taped seams
• Poison free water repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating
• Breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 15 000 mm water columns
• Taped seams
• All over Penguin print
• Penguin-patch decorating the chest
• Front zip with protection placket
• Adjustable elastic waist for a better fit
• Two zip pockets at front
• Removable hood with faux fur (also removable) and two seams for a better fit
• Raglan sleeves with reflective stripes at the ends and elastic cuffs
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Shell fabric: 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining: 100 % Recycled Polyester Satin
• Lining inside pockets: Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
• SKU 2271011813
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.